Red Rooves Limited are delighted to offer this exciting residential development, which includes an early investor discount, to the market. Located in the heart of Liverpool's Creative Quarter, Baltic Place is Liverpool's newest residential location.
* Completion date: Q3 2020
* 250-year leasehold
* 173 apartments
* One-bedroom apartment from £129,500
* Two-bedroom apartment from £175,000
* Duplex apartment from £225,000
* Parking; external £10,000 per space, internal £15,000 per space
* Rental guarantee 6% NET for 1 year
* Ground rent £400 per annum
* Service charge £1 per sq.ft per annum
Situated in the heart of Liverpool's creative and digital quarter is the latest in residential developments in Liverpool. Known as the Baltic Triangle, this area of Liverpool was voted best hipster location outside of London. It is the destination of choice for established and start up tech savvy businesses and fashion, design and creativity play a big part in making the Baltic Triangle a great place to live and work.
Baltic Place will offer residents a uniquely designed development with luxury living. Comprising of a total of 173 units, with a mix of one, two and two bedroomed duplex apartments, this development will give tenants some of the largest and spacious apartments in Liverpool. The roof-top terrace will give tenants a perfect place for socialising and relaxing with stunning views of the City Centre and the River Mersey. The development also comes with 24/7 CCTV, bike storage facilities, green space and underground parking.
This development is fully managed giving investors a complete hands-off investment and a rental guarantee of 6% NET for one year. As this is an off-plan opportunity, early investors can secure a massive 15% discount off RICS valuation.
Liverpool is considered the place to invest by many in 2018, with its population rapidly rising within the City Centre, providing a significant demand for rental property. The current undersupply of residential property is providing investors some of the best rental yields in the UK. Young professionals are flocking to the central urban zone to live and work amongst some of the biggest companies and best bars in the UK. This unique blend of work and culture is what makes Liverpool such a lucrative investment when it comes to buy to let property.
With the total number of regeneration projects outstripping that in many other UK cities, success stories like the Baltic Triangle and Liverpool ONE are attracting investors to get involved in Liverpool's prosperous property scene.
Liverpool's rental sector is driven by the growing number of businesses, a rise in student numbers and a huge demand for skills in emerging digital, science and tech sectors. Liverpool is undergoing a rapid transformation. The creation of multi-billion-pound investments and the governments Northern Powerhouse initiative have helped secure the city's future economic growth that will ultimately boost demand for housing in the City.
1. £5,000 reservation fee
2. 25% deposit, exchange within 21 days
3. 25% deposit, 4 months after exchange of contracts
4. 50% balance on completion of purchase
1. £5,000 reservation fee
2. 50% deposit, exchange within 21 days
3. 25% deposit, 6 months after exchange of contracts
4. 25% balance on completion of purchase
5. 4% interest paid on deposits at completion
Important Notice to Purchasers:
* We endeavour to make our sales fair, accurate and reliable but these are only a general guide and they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or facts. We do not guarantee or test any services, systems or appliances listed in the specification as to their operating or efficiency ability, we therefore strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalizing their offer to purchase. All measurements that are stated are only intended as guidance only and are not precise, you should therefore verify the dimensions carefully before ordering any built-in furniture, carpets or laminates.
* Intending purchasers please note that you will be asked to produce some identification documentation at a later stage as part of the anti-money laundering regulations, we therefore please ask for your co-operation in this matter so that there will be no delays in agreeing a sale for the property.
* The information issued is in good faith but does not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in this article should be independently verified by prospective buyers. Neither Red Rooves Limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loans secured against it.
* We make no representation or warranty of any kind with regards to the information contained in this article and none of the information should be treated as financial advice. The information is not an invitation to invest and you must rely entirely on your own investigations and due diligence before deciding to invest. Any opinions expressed in this article are not statements of fact.